Pages

Sunday 16 August 2015

THIS PAST WEEK #7 MORE PECAN PIE PLEASE


I am about to go in to my final week of being a teenager. This time last week I’ll be at the two decade mark which scares me a little. Since my birthday is at the end of august, meaning that its at the end of the academic year, I have always been the youngest of my friends. While my best friends are turning 20, I’ve barely turned 19. This has always meant that I get so impatient waiting for my birthday and I look forward to turning a year older. I will admit that that practise met its end with my 18th birthday which was definitely the one I counted down the days for.

Next weekend I will be back in my student house in Sheffield to celebrate my birthday. As it’s also one of my flatmate’s 21st around the same we’re having a joint shin dig that I can’t wait for.
On Wednesday I am going to see Amy Schumer’s ‘Trainwreck’. Since I saw Amy Schumer on The Graham Norton Show a while ago I have thought she was absolutely hilarious so seeing a rom com with her in is a no brainer. Keep your eyes peeled for a review of Trainwreck at some point this coming week. 

This weekend I went back to volunteer at a Newcastle soup kitchen. Don’t forget to take a look at their website, http://destinystreetworx.co.uk/, they do some amazing work. Today has been the most typical Sunday; an easy going day topped off with a roast dinner, amazing pudding (made by my mam who is the undisputed queen of pecan pie) and a cheeky rosé. 


No comments:

Post a Comment