Pages

Thursday 2 July 2015

AN EXCITED (AND NERVOUS) RETURN


Between school, university assignments and my own personal enjoyment I have previously had three blogs in my life. The first was a personal blog that somehow I managed to fill with the mundane ramblings of an insecure thirteen year old.

For over year I posted multiple times a week about my life. While the subject matter of my posts way back when is best kept between me and those unfortunate 18 who did read it, I enjoyed blogging a lot. Since breaking for summer from University I have thought about starting up a new blog. I have had a list of possible blog ideas in my notebook for over a month and I’m so excited to be finally doing it.

Here is my little space online where I can talk about the things that I love. Movies, Books, PR, Music, Lifestyle…

I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment