Pages

Sunday 12 July 2015

THIS PAST WEEK #2 MOJITOS PLEASE



This week has been a top notch one for ‘adulting’. I have spent the second half of this week moving out of my room in the halls of residence and in to my bedroom in a shared student house. I already love my house. However it was bitter sweet leaving halls of residence. While it was not the most glamorous living arrangement (if you saw the grease covered kitchen you’d be quick to agree with me), saying goodbye to it is saying goodbye to the last part of first year. I have been firmly removed from the freshers-40%-to-pass-doesn't-count-to-degree safety blanket. Come at me second year.

After packing up my halls room my Dad came to help me move my things across. He played a super removal man for the day. Thank you! Once the boring part of packing and unpacking newspaper clad plates was over I met up with some university friends. Catching up over Mojitos with friends you haven’t seen in a while is one of the best things in the world. The rest of my weekend was spent sipping cocktails, going for breakfast and generally enjoying being back in one of my favourite cities. My visit was short and sweet.


A day travelling home with my luggage has left me exhausted - nothing to do with the late bed time and the multiple beverages last night. I promise. 


No comments:

Post a Comment